Wednesday 23 July 2014

Birthday wishlist

                       


Cannon 600D £329

As it's my 18th birthday in 10 days time ( 2nd of August) I've been asked a lot recently what I'm going to spend my money on and what I actually want for my birthday, I thought I'd put together a wish list to share what I've been wanting recently and what I've actually asked for of my family for my birthday. My mum and dad are kindly buying me the mac book as my present which I'm so excited to received with me going to university in September it was the perfect time to get one. The camera on the other hand I thought I'd include but I currently saving up for this myself ( £90 so far) and with the rest of my birthday money I should be able to get my dream camera! As for the Michael Kors bag, daisy dream perfume and the watch i think I will be treating myself to when I go shopping in London with my birthday money! I can't wait! I can't believe I'm nearly 18 I'm so excited for a weekend in London with my twin sister! 

                                                       Olivia
                                                          X

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I absolutely love everything on here, what a fab wishlist! Have an amazing birthday & weekend in London! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you're making me want everything on this list! Merry birthday....nearly
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday to you and your sister!! Have an amazing time :) everything on here is gorgeous:) I want to get myself that white dress hehe:) x
    |Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog|

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pretty much want everything on this list, apart from the macbook as I have one. Better get saving! Happy Birthday when it comes :)
    julz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glamour had chubby sticks free in July you'll have to check see if there's still some in the shop as it's a bargain for £2

    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything on your wish list! I want an Olivia Burton watch so much but just cannot force myself to buy one. Maybe I'll be lucky this year for my birthday (a girl can wish!)

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! Especially want the camera too! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice wishlist - that bag is lovely!
    Hope you enjoy your birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your wish list. I would love to have a mac book, your so lucky getting one. I also really want a SLR camera, they're just so expensive though.

    Hayley \\ http://allshewrotewas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Clinique Chubby sticks are so brilliant! By the way you can get a nearly full sized chubby stick free with this months Glamour magazine, I bought one the other week! Enjoy your birthday! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© Olivia Mulhearn. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig